Friday 7 February 2014

Skinny Love

Thomas Earl
My second face for the 29 challenge. Yes, I'm still five behind. I'll try to catch up over the weekend. This one inspired by Tom Petty. I adore Tom Petty... His music rocks and though he's still a handsome and charming gent as he's gotten older I must admit the way he looked when he was younger, i.e. before I was even born!... Just thinking about him back then, I need a cold shower and a lie down at the same time. Seriously.. he was so cute it just makes me want to throw up fluffy bunnies and cotton candy. I was born in the wrong decade ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you will catch up because I can't wait to come back and see more of what you create. Stunning!! ManonX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's very kind :-) I'm hoping to catch up over the weekend.

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! It has a great luminous quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :-) Concept artist Ian McCaig, who is super awesome, said in one his tutorial DVDs that 'Contrast is the secret to life.' so I try remember that at all times :-D

      Delete