Friday 25 April 2014

Strap me to your chest...

Lee Thomas - Tandem skydive instructor and all round nice guy

... and I'll follow you anywhere.

And lets face it... when you're strapped to a guy who's about to jump out of an airplane you don't have much of a choice.
So I went for my first ever tandem skydive last weekend at Go Skydive and it was awesome! So awesome in fact that I have already planned my imminent return.
As a result the 29th face for the 29 faces challenge is that of my skydive instructor Lee.
For those who don't know... the plane you go up in does not have seats. You all sit on the floor in one long conga line. During the twenty minute ascent to 15000 feet I had plenty of time to admire the minimalist interior.

Says I - 'It's the first time I've ever been in a plane held together by gaffer tape.'
Says he - 'Why do you think we're wearing a parachute.'

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment