Friday 25 October 2013

Dagmar Mawreddog

Uchelder Dagmar Mawreddog

Well, that took a while. Being so tired at the moment seems to render me somewhat indecisive. I kept changing my mind about the clothes a lot, for one thing. You know that you're not all there when you spend ten minutes flicking the same layer on and off trying to decided whether you like that 6 percent increase in opacity or not;-)
I'd also like to apologise to the Welsh for using their beautiful language to make up names for my characters and in doing so no doubt pronouncing it all completely wrong. Sorry.
First sketch of the Uchelder done. Only another eight to go... and then there are all the other dwarfs as well... and the elves, and the sorcerers and... Let's just say I have a long way to go still.

No comments:

Post a Comment